Therapy & Counseling Services
Psychotherapy / Counseling Services
Psychotherapy / counseling services are available to individuals, couples, or family units. We are flexible in our approach to treatment, in order to provide a treatment modality that best meets the needs of our clients.
Life can create situations when we may need to reach out for additional help processing. Some situations are permanent while others may be passing through our own journey. The end result is we are left feeling less like ourselves. Our counselors provide a safe environment for working through difficulties. Our solution-focused services help clients find practical solutions to complex problems including:
- Other mood disorders (bipolar disorder/manic depressive disorder)
- Adjustment disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Psychotic disorders (including schizophrenia, delusional disorders, paranoid disorders, etc.)
- Personality disorders
- Learning disability/attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Anger control problems
- Peer relationship difficulties
- Adjustment to family changes including divorce, remarriage, death, birth of a new sibling, relocation, etc.
- Work problems
- Family interactional problems
If you are interested in these services please request an appointment with the link below or feel free to give us a call for more information.